Saturday, April 2, 2016

AMT 1:4222 Imperial Star Destroyer

Well, since Bandai nor Revell have come out with a large scale Star Destroyer, and no the Episode III Republic Destroyer Revell built doesn't count. So in the mean time we're still stuck with the old AMT/MPC kit. This one was built by my younger brother, and he really didn't enjoy it. 

Let me start off by saying that he usually builds warhammer 40K figurines and stuff like that. The vehicles in that line are more simple and that's what he likes to build. And well this kit out of the gate caused him troubles. Several times he wanted to quit and just put this on the box, but I've really got to hand it to him for sticking through it all. 

He's given me permission to take it apart and make it more accurate, as well as lighting it. When that will be I'm not sure, but it will definitely be an awesome project. But for now here's the old AMT Star Destroyer.








No comments:

Post a Comment